P.O. Box 7013
Alexandria, VA 22307
Ricci Communications is a full service marketing and design agency specializing in strategic, business-oriented solutions. Our practical knowledge and proven techniques allow us to promote your brand, reach your target audiences and influence key decision makers.
Our expertise encompasses marketing, design and interactive as well as public relations in the security, association and government communities allow us to provide unsurpassed insight and strategy for our clients’ needs. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, we pride ourselves on our ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with our national clientele.
The Washington Business Journal named Ricci Communications as one of the Top 25 Privately Owned Marketing/Public Relations Firms in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
In addition, Ricci Communications has developed relationships with national trade and general business media outlets as a resource for experts. Our employees often serve as quoted sources and have provided articles and expert opinion for The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post and many other publications. Ricci Communications has additionally coordinated appearances for clients on CNBC, Larry King Live, Nightline, ABC Evening News, Good Morning America and numerous local and regional news stations.
Ricci Communications believes strongly in the continuous pursuit of education and excellence in marketing. To that end, we make a dedicated effort to actively participate in industry and local associations for educational purposes. Ricci Communications is an active member/participant in the following organizations:
- The Ad Club
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- American Marketing Association
- American Society of Association Executives
- ASIS International
- Art Directors Club
- Capital Communicators Group
- Coalition for Government Procurement
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
- GWSAE Network
- National Council of Investigation & Security Services
- The Public Relations Society of America
- Security Industry Association
- The Security Institute Networking Group
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals